Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The Book Of Ashavan on Amazon Kindle

I did a lot of research and included a lot of historical facts in the writing of Seven Stones. Believe me, I will never attempt to correlate the timeline of a novel with historical events again. One such piece of history I came across was a book written around that time that played a somewhat important part in the novel and the Seven Stones series. At the time I wrote it, I had merely come across rumors about a book written by the Magician named Ashavan, but was unable to locate a copy of it or even find proof that actually existed. Today I chanced upon this on Amazon:




 I have no idea whether the contents are real or not, but if anyone has Amazon Prime and can read it without having to pay for it I’d appreciate some feedback on what they think of it. I’m guessing it is a mix between The Tao Te Ching and maybe something written by Madame Blavatsky, but I have no way of knowing for sure. The things that are written about it are intriguing enough that I shall no doubt cave and spend the money on it, though I am skeptical of what I will find inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment